8.26.2010

CHAPTER TWO CONTINUED


Not too long ago, my roommates and I dreamed of any sort of escape from our [stuffy/ non- air-conditioned] apartment-- now I'm laying within the vicinity of my ideal piece of hot real estate meat. It's a fresh start with a clean slate, but complimented by the same best friends I lived with last august; you could imagine that content is barely enough to describe my mood as I jump into september. Now my eyes are solely fixed on applying this same sort of upgrade to what seems to be the one that needs it the most... my marks! Herre we go.

xo Jen

2 comments:

  1. omg, i love that view.
    so jealousss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenn your apartment is sweeet! your bedsheets are loveee! please let me crash on my next night out downtown <3

    - j

    ReplyDelete