4.07.2010

ROBERTO CAVALLI

The one ad spread that caught my eye as I was skimming through last month's Vogue was Roberto Cavalli's Spring Summer 2010 campaign. Surprising, because I'm not his biggest fan; a lot of his designs definately reflect a "rich" taste, suited for a more mature crowd. But this campaign immediately caught my eye; it is stunning in its feminine and flirty way, the pieces lively printed with floral patterns on light fabrics like chiffon and silk. As a hopeless romantic, I can't help but be totally intrigued by the intensity/ romantic vibe going on here - not to mention the super-tanned models (Carolyn Murphy and Isabeli Fontana). Tanned, flirty and floral - inspiration for summer right here. 
xo Jen

15 comments:

  1. hopeless romantic ahahahahahahaa come on

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know who you are. "COME ON"... really?
    and so what if im a hopeless romantic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, you don't deserve this crap from people! Ugh they need to get a life and stay away from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tanned? more like fucking orange ... lol
    "rich taste" lmao. I'm not trying to be mean but can you put that in quotes if you're actually rich?
    Or so I gather from you spending 80$
    on WASH OFF TATTOOS. :|
    But I agree with your vibe on the clothes.
    And rock on, hopeless romantics are the best kinda people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,

    I had clearly stated on my post before that those tattoos were NOT mine, my friend bought them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not to be mean but, even if she had dropped $1000 on a piece of elastic; it's really none of your business where and how she spends her money and not your place to judge :).

    ps. cavalli reminds me of versace. anything they do somehow seems like it's made for old women :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. i knowww right? old italian/russian women to be precise! Quite tacky in a sense...
    and thanks for your comment, maria :) you're awesomee

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. roberto cavalli is awesome you should see the spread with kate moss for cavalli it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. if you don't like roberto cavalli maybe you'll like there younger/lower brand justi cavalli

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, ive seen the spread with kate moss!
    it's cute.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you know ORANGE does not look flattering or healthy on anybody, unless you really want to look like an oompa loompa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOO much drama on Jens blog! haha loves it! Bring it on to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha. no more, cuz i deactivated anonymous comments.

    trust me, you do NOT want to wake up to them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete