4.12.2010

I'M NOT A BOYFRIEND BLAZER, I'M VALERIE

Finalement, a legit spring outfit; I am overly stoked for more sunshine and less chilly wind. My friend and I got some summer plans saved in mind that involve some patio frulis and many beach trips accompanied by wild vines. Now now, if only the weather would cooperate... 
On the other hand, love the fact that I have a presentation tomorrow (eek), yet here I am, blogging away. Ahh, what's a blogger to do?
Valerie blazer in gray (Club Monaco). Bustier tank (Wilfred). Leggings (AA). Flats (Costa Blanca).

xo Jen

7 comments:

  1. LOVE!! <3 that blazer is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i am sped. and i keep forgetting my pws. LOL struggling a bit. SO AGAIN. i said i LOVE love LOVE it. and i saw the blazer online! so nice, but i only had that much money :( not working makes me uber broke!
    and marble slab soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love everything, especially the kahki blazer mixed with the (semi?) shiny leggings. it looks good when you mix two completely opposite textures, and you seem to do a lot of that :) , you always look SOO good.

    although im not sure if i am a fan of leggings as pants still, its just not flattering, gahh but maybe this idea will grow on me.. we'll seee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the blazer! especially the shoulder details :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling blazer. I think I tried the same one on, but it didn't look good on me haha. I'm thinking of picking up that bustier. It looks exactly like my Community bustier, but I love the colour of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same Community bustier in pink, my dear.
    Bought it on sale for $19, but the wilfred one was still $40.

    xo

    ReplyDelete