3.31.2010

DAILY DOSES

This time of the year is draining the living heck out of me; I feel like a living zombie. I've been cramming procrastinated assignments and having terribly-annoying errands to run. This morning I woke up at 8 a.m. and attended the most intense class ever - reporting class - with an empty stomach. Things are easily making me squint in annoyance these days and I have been having trouble sleeping. When I do sleep, I have the most absurd dreams (nightmares?) possible. 
Tonight, I think my tense neck eased up a bit; I went out for dinner, shopped and had dessert with none other than my two girls. We tried a new appetizer at Spring Rolls - the tornado roll - and it was scrumptious. Afterwards, we went to the Pickle Barrel for their intense desserts (although I was crrraving Marble Slab, their line-up was so fricking long! so we left). 
I'm just glad there exist such simple things in life that can help us balance our stresses; whether it be eye-pleasing delicacies, endorphin-endorsing spoonfuls or heartwarming friendships... Or even better, all in one!

xo Jen

5 comments:

  1. "whether it be eye-pleasing delicacies, endorphin-endorsing spoonfuls or heartwarming friendships... Or even better, all in one!"

    damn.
    now thats a punchline. can really see the personality

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the personality is because she's the biggest ditz you will EVER meet

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo fuck off you mother fucking bitch...
    if you don't have something nice to say... keep it to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, I already know that's the tornado rolls from Spring Rolls .. -_-' haha I worked there last Summer.. and the Summer before! Where are the desserts from?! They look delicious!

    I know how you feel with regards to all the hecticness going on right now. All the studying I've been doing is tedious. But the little things can always manage to brighten up your day. Cheer up girl! :)

    ReplyDelete