3.31.2010

TANS ARE IN THE AIR

I chose to write about indoor tanning for my end-of-year reporting assignment, and boy, aren't I glad to have chosen this topic and no other.
In need of a last-minute interview, I followed my friend CC to her regular tanning salon - Bellair - in hopes to speak with an employee. 
After landing an interview with a tall, tanned (who I thought to be a) worker, I learned that he was actually the owner of all Bellair locations. I also learned that he is a very generous man, after receiving a complimentary silver tanning package, bottle of tanning lotion (he let me choose my favourite scent), tanning goggles and stack of one-week free tanning cards to give out. Oh, how I am excited to turn super dark.
*Please note that this blog post does not give you the right to demand anything from the Bellair owner.
If you have never been to Bellair before and would like to start with a free week's session... I will gladly give you a card.

Click here to visit Bellair locations; top-notch beds, from what I saw.

xo Jen

8 comments:

  1. I also live in tdot. Can I have the card, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!
    But you'd have to follow this blog first :)
    then we can figure something out.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one wants to follow your blog because you're a dumb bitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. ey Mr. anonymous, youre making a fool out of yourself, so stop.

    im sure she doesnt even bother deleting them because of how insignificant your comments are, nevermind immature.

    hahaha just stop man, you look like a fool

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao thatt person is so jealouss.....
    you have soo many followers lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOOOOOL, WWOOOOWW. honestly, wooooooowww

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete