2.26.2010

I WANT SEX AND THE CITY 2

(Ha, I bet I scared a lot of people with that title.)
But it's true: the four ladies are returning to the big screens on May 28th and I already know I'm going to love it.
More the reasons to be excited after seeing these sneak-peak photos:
Carrie and Samantha on the shoot! Is that a Blackberry Bold I see?
Carrie and Charlotte on the shoot. Charlotte's suit and bag are the epitome of NYC lovable-tacky.
On set.
I envy Samantha's hair-do in this picture. It makes her look younger.
Surprise? Mylie Cyrus has a part in the film! (I purposely chose the worst picture of her.)
My favourite character of TV history, Carrie. Click to enlarge the picture and check out her gold glitter Louboutins and gold metal Chanel clutch.
Carrie's white strech jersey deep V cocktail dress is by Halston Heritage ($325).
Carrie's gold Franz aviator sunglasses are by Mykita & Bernhard Willhelm ($525).

Photos from: zimbio.com.

xo Jen

7 comments:

  1. i'm buying those shoes!!! to die for! can't wait to see the new film on opening day - or beforehand, with my connections :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. if "with your conenctions", you have to take mee!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl :) nice blog!
    i am so so so excited for the sequel as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) Please follow my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why did you have to find the worse pic of miley?
    i think she's gorgeous no matter what

    ReplyDelete
  6. to Anonymous,

    i think she is gorgeous too!
    but i was super shocked when i found out she was starring in SATC (after all, she IS a family channel star)
    i don't think she deserves to be standing on the red carpet in the same outfit at samantha!
    xo

    ReplyDelete