2.24.2010

FOREVER FINDINGS

I walked into Forever 21 today because a) the weather was gloomy and I wanted to buy something to cheer up, and b) I wanted to be economically-efficient since I am broke for the month of February.

Lovely spring shades: blue-grey and beige-grey.
$3.80 each

Double-fingered rings: one for me, one for Erica! 
(Make sure you coat it with clear nail polish)
$5.80 each

Cheap, but up to par with its idea of what is "in" and totally hit or miss.
That's my description of Forever 21!

xo Jen

5 comments:

  1. Clear nail polish? that's that help jewellry with those little jewels? Thanks for the tip!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap :) it also prevents the ring from turning your fingers green!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! I was looking for those rings forever! do they still have them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. they always have them at forever 21! or aldo accessories for sure

    ReplyDelete