2.08.2010

ENLIGHTEN ME

These illuminating fluids make my skin look healthier. Three drops on each of my cheekbones make my cheeks look sun-kissed. Two drops on the bridge of my nose defines and accentuates my nose.
High beam is a pearly pink shade. Its fluid is thicker and has more visible sparkles than that of red earth. Red earth's secret potion is bronze in colour (better for tanned skin tones) and strictly fine shimmer. Texture is runnier, which applies easier since it spreads out more even. I'd personally recommend red earth's secret potion over high beam.
xo Jen

1 comment:

  1. I own the benefit one! It works great when I use it under my eyes as a concealer for bags, haha.
    Great blog! Except you shouldn't have told me about it.. because now I will be reading it instead of writing my article...:(

    ReplyDelete