1.14.2010

DEAR BLOG:

Ta-da! After much contemplating, I am finally starting my very first blog. I figured my brain would appreciate a little break from all those hardcore essay and news-writing classes. My creative writing skill needs revival, it's been too long since I last blabbered about nothings! This reminds me of when I was little, how I'd write to my Diary like it was my best friend. (Too bad I couldn't ever keep the same 'best friend' for longer than a month due to my ever-changing taste in notebooks; when a prettier journal came along I'd start writing in that one, resulting in about six unfinished diaries.) Anyway, blogging should be fun. And luckily I won't have to keep buying new journal books to write in... Who needs a diary when you can have a blog? 

xo, Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment